Jan 3, 2008

Those Iowanian Idiots!!! (Iowan?...Iowanite?...Iowart?)

There's something really rotten in the state of Iowa...or is it rotting? (I can't remember the illusion...allusion?...illusory?)
Anyway...back to the angry ranting.
I can't believe the numbers in the Iowa caucus!!! (I haven't seen them or anything like that, but who needs that when you have reliable hearsay evidence!!)

It seems Barrack Osama (or was that Barack Obama?) is winning the Democratic nomination in Iowa.
I can't believe it. Why is a Christian even running as a Democratic presidential hopeful? I thought most Democrats would be smart enough not to even let him try. I definitely thought most Democrats wouldn't vote in a primary for one!!! (I don't care if he says he's pro-choice...he's a Christian, and all Christians are mean sneaky liars like Turk...I mean Holding. (I forgot, that's his real name now. Oh well, he's probably lying about that too.)

And to make matters worse...Huckabee, of all people, is winning the Republican nomination in Iowa!!!
HUCKABEE!!!!!
Why didn't we just hand America to the ID-loving Christian fundies on a silver platter? (Oh, wait...WE DID!!!)
Why not Giuliani? He was pro-choice, he had some hot mistresses, he lives in New York, for cryin' out loud!!
WHY NOT GIULIANI?!!!
(I don't care if he's Catholic. No Catholic in America listens to the pope anyway.)


It doesn't matter who wins...America is being poisoned by Christianity. I'm moving to France if any of those guys wins. (I might stay if Hillary wins, though. I like free health care.)

1 comment:

J. P Holding said...

Hey Edski, I think a brutal right winger won in France last election so that may not be a good idea. Better try a more enlightened place, like the Sudan. They keep Christians as slaves there.