Jan 24, 2008

Like, God chose a Poor Medium, man!

Like, I don't see why God chose to reveal himself in Ancient times, which of course is, like, where people were nothing more than Ignoramuses who couldn't build a perfect pyramid if their life depended on it, man. They, like, didn't even know how to roll a joint or make beer back then...

If God was, like, truly all-knowing and all-powerful and all that other shit, he would have revealed himself in the here and now, where people have proper record-keeping methods like the internet and shit, man...

I, like, bet your saying "So what? No matter how many Times he reveals himself, it will still be history"

Like, my response: Get Laid, man. It's not my fault you can't, like, comprehend a smart argument like mine, man.

Now, like, if you'll excuse me, I have to go Get my Blow-up Doll Back from Mattchu What's-his-name. He took it on a date a while ago and I need it back. The mannequin is getting kind of boring...

3 comments:

J. P Holding said...

Great point, Snortin'! God could have simply placed a fax machine in every Israelite village, for example, naming everyone in that village who needed to repent of a sin each day. But no, he had to make it HARD on us!

By the way, the blow up doll says it wants to stay with me, but I'm sending it back anyway. It's not up to my standard.

Chaotic Void said...

Like, Okay, man. I'll be expecting that Doll to be back within the next week... want the mannequin?

Anonymous said...

I know - I mean, doesn't god realise that us atheists require a Youtube video or Wikipedia entry before we can accept something is true? Why did he come to earth before Wikipedia and Youtube were invented?