Jan 4, 2008

"JP Holding" is a Sicko Who Talks to DEAD DOGS!

My good best buddy dear sweet kissy kissy genius friend John Locust just told me about something so disgusting and despicable that I fell out of my chair and hit my head on my rollerskates! I always knew that James P. Holding (sucks) was a liar, an idiot, a moron, a twit, a scoundrel, a social inept, a nose picker, a feces eater, and a jerk (because John Locust says so) -- but now I find out that he's also a necromancer!

That's right! "Holding" (sucks) talks to the DEAD! But not even human dead -- he talks to his dead DOG!

Just recently Holding's (suck's) dog died, and he posted THIS on Theologyweb:

It's 2AM and I've just come back from finding the little guy passed on in the backyard. I have to admit it was a lot easier than having him put to sleep.

We'll miss ya, little buddy.

Holy bat crap! Well, I think my sweet old bud bud kiss kiss friend John Locust put it well:

So, you're talking to a dead dog, eh?

Is he listening or something?

So now I have a question for Holding's (suck's) ignorant, deluded sycophants on TheologyWeb (home of the evil Dee Dee Warren, who also sucks, and is one of the worst sycophants): Since necromancy is forbidden in the Bible, isn't it time you stoned Holding (sucks) to death for this offense? It's just stupid, absolutely stupid. Stupid. Holding sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why yes! Holding (sucks) is obviously performing necromancy here! He is trying to turn Toby into a vampire that only drinks atheist blood! He must be stopped...