Jan 7, 2008

Debunking More Christian Assinism!

Ugh! Okay, maybe I've lost my patience. Maybe I've heard too many rationalizations from Christians to be polite anymore. Maybe I've been Blogging too long. Maybe I should stop subscribing to "Girls Gone Wild" monthly podcast. I don't know. But I'm starting to call some of their arguments asinine, and that's unlike me to do so. But I mean exactly what I say. I use other terms to label common Christian arguments, and moreover, I do on occasions call people "idiots" for holding to those idiotic arguments; but this is a two-three times in a lifetime chance you will ever get to witness me typing the word asinine to describe a horrendous argument. The reasoning coming from the religious side of the fence is only deterring, and I've had enough of the nonsense. I'm not going to go through the trouble of hyperlinking the specific keyword of this post by tracking down one of my previous posts. I have a migraine the size of a watermelon that can't get over the brain strain at the moment and so I would rather not spend time trying to appease you kissing-suckups. Kapeesh?

If I didn't say this before (memory is bad today) then I'll say it again: I have lost all of my patience at this very moment. I have in fact become so enraged I am currently fantasizing about how J.P. Holding is going to die from eating too much ice cream and cake at his cousin's wedding reception. The assinity of the Christian arguments (one which we will AGAIN address here in this post) has led me to anticipate with joy the moment of Holding's exact death. That fat, pretentious, overweight Jabba the Hutt! It's been a while since I've given someone like that disgusting dishonest scumbag any mention in my writings, but today he just puts a picture in my mind when I think of assinine logic and reasoning. His dog recently died and I found it oppurtune to have it in for my own pleasurous joy by mocking the moment. And did it feel great, let me tell ya. Holding is not someone I would EVER trust for trustworthy scholarship. That ass.

Christians are really starting to piss me off!

4 comments:

John Deering said...

It looks like the Jews don't like him either (see link below), but maybe he'd be more respected if he published under his own name (Robert Turkel) like all of us do here. Sometimes that helps...

http://kosherjudaism.org/forum/link.php?url=http://web.archive.org/web/20021125141942/exposed.faithweb.com/

John Deering said...

You should tell him how you really feel directly btw. Here's his number and email:

Domain Name:TEKTONICS.ORG
Created On:03-Aug-2000 15:53:47 UTC
Last Updated On:15-Mar-2007 14:45:24 UTC
Expiration Date:03-Aug-2016 15:53:47 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:InnerWise Inc. dba ItsYourDomain.com (R85-LROR)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:OC0-MBT1-IYD-REG
Registrant Name:Mr. Bob Turkel
Registrant Street1:2609 Greywall Ave.
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Ocoee
Registrant State/Province:FL
Registrant Postal Code:34761
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4078670292
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:jphold@iexalt.net

Cheers...

JLB said...

dude...i'm sorry, i wish his name was still robert turkel, but i don't think so...is it?

(Yay!! Bible tokes!!)

J. P Holding said...

I think it's going to be his new dog's name.