Dec 21, 2007

Those Meanie Christians!

Why is it that I can never have a respectful debate with Christians without getting insulted beyond belief? I'll tell you why: They don't like having their blind faith questioned.

Here is a debate between my marvolous self and some "Holding" guy:

Me: "Jesus didn't exist. This is fact, and is proven beyond a reasonable doubt by geniuses like Archarya S. and the creators of Zeitgeist."

"Holding" guy: "Yeah? And what is this proof?"

Me: "I'm not even gonna show you, because you will simply ignore it (like all you delusional Christian idiots) and act like I'm wrong, when it is painfully obvious I'm right."

"Holding" guy: "Well, if you will not show me this proof, I must assume you are lying."

See?! He called me a liar! After my respectful and intelligent attempt at discussion, he (just like all those Christian buttheads) started throwing out the accusations, because he is unable to counter my irrefutable proof (which is obvious to anyone with a brain)! He is just a representative of all two billion Christians in the world!

Another reason why Christians are all mean: They're eeeeeeeeeeevil. Just look at what they did during the Crusades! And the Holocaust! All this mumbo jumbo about the Bible saying "Love thy neighbor" and "Thou shalt not kill" is obviously a lie, as their religion supports their horrible actions 100%!

But here's the real nail in the coffin: A Bible verse that can only be interpreted to mean "Be evil:"

"Do unto others."

I don't know what verse it is (I just looked it up on evilbible.com, a very intelligent website), but it obviously means to "Hurt other people!"

Christians are rude, evil, lying, brainless scumbags, with absolutely no respect for people of real intelligence (like myself). They can't so much as post a blog without resorting to generalizations, accusations, out-of-context quoting, bigotry, hypocricy and simple bad grammer.

No comments: