Dec 26, 2007

Like, My Testimony man!

Hey dudes, I'm, like, Snortin' Blow of, like, Debunking Crap, man! I call myself Snortin' Blow because, like, that's my favorite Hobby man! Amongst doing other drugs I enjoy, like, Snortin' Blow, Man! Anyway, like, here's my testimony man...

Like, back when I was, like, a Fundie Christian man, my fellow church members were, like, criticizing me for my Cocaine Habit... It's, like, not my fault I was cutting it up and doing it when the minister was speaking. Like, when you gotta snort you gotta snort, man! And like, besides, I figured that God would prevent me from, like, being addicted and, like, eventually dying eh?

Like, anyways I, like, landed in the hospital and the doctor, like, told me that I had overdosed. I was like, "How's that possible, man?! God is, like, supposed to Prevent me from doing such things, man!" The Doctor just laughed...

Then, like, during an acid trip it, like, suddenly hit me; God does not exist man! Like, if he did, he would have prevented me from overdosing; he'd have, like, prevented me from snorting laced blow... when I was, like, gonna snort it man. And most importantly, like, if he existed, like, he would have also told me where the most premium stuff could be bought man!
After all, like, the purpose of an Omnibenevolent is to have, like, fun, isn't it?!

Like, Anyways, that was my, like, testimony man... Now if you'll excuse me, the Razor Blades and the White Stuff are, like, callin' man! And Like, if a God really exists, he, like, better stop me man...

This is Snortin' Blow, like, Tokin' Off

4 comments:

excrapologist said...

Right on!

(...you're gonna share, right?)

Chaotic Void said...

Like, Hell Yeah, Man! What's Friend's for, dude.... They is, Like, tokin' buddies, man!

Joe E. Drollman said...

Greetings, brother-in-Darwin. I see you're having a wonderful day walking in the path of evolution. After all, we're just a bunch of chemicals, so what's wrong with adding a little more chemicals to spice up the reaction? So... may I have one too?

Chaotic Void said...

Like, Sure man... Laced or Non-Laced?