Feb 17, 2008

My Book Sales Great Success!

Well everyone I have more great news pertaining to my book sales on Amazon: Just recently it was ranked 878th in over-all books on Amazon.com, 4th in Apologetic books, 6th in Atheism books, and 7th in Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Isn't it exciting!

As you can see, my book is becoming increasingly popular with both skeptics and Christians alike! The more sales made, the more I have been able to make a difference in the world. So buy today! (You can pre-order it here and help the cause.)

BE WARNED THOUGH: It may cause you to lose your faith for good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all knew it was going to be a success when Christian apologist Normal L. Geisler said: 'John's book is amazing - he really is the Shakespeare of atheist literature. The $13.95 was worth the front cover picture alone! I spent my life savings buying copies for everyone who lives in my town.'

Move over J K Rowling ... John Locust is here.

Anonymous said...

Wow - just been reading the glowing reviews here

I just can't see why Dr William Lane Craig wouldn't have wanted to co-write the book with you.

Anonymous said...

Hi John

I know this has nothing to do with this post but I am also a massive John Locust fan. I just happened to come across this video of you on Youtube here and wanted to congratulate you for such fine debating techniques. Keep up the good work

John W. Locust said...

"I just can't see why Dr William Lane Craig wouldn't have wanted to co-write the book with you."

It's funny that you should say that because I was thinking the same exact thing! After all, it's increasingly becoming a bestseller and there are a growing crowd of atheist authors recommending it to others, why wouldn't Dr. Craig help in the foreword or something?

I don't know but David Mills certaintly seems to think its great, and that settles all and any speculation in my book. Yep.